Tuesday 4 March 2014

Dealing with Corporate Office

What do you mean the it's too late?

The paperwork has already been processed?

I've already been replaced?

THIS SENTENCE REDACTED TO KEEP THE STORY PG 

For future reference, re-sign and  resign don't mean the same thing!

*****
Happily they haven't been that incompetent yet. But there's always the fear lurking at the back of my mind when dealing with them (and my contract is up for renewal soon). Usually my sentences are crazy long, full of comma splices and parentheses but in Five Sentence Fiction I try and make it as short and to the point as possible. This week's topic is misunderstanding. The sentence wasn't really replaced, as I'm quite an accomplished swearer, and there's no way I could limit such a tirade to five paragraphs, let alone one sentence.


2 comments:

  1. Haha - at first I thought it was based on a true story, but glad to hear it's still fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new contract should be surfacing soon mate, I'm hoping it remains fiction for a while yet

    ReplyDelete